Friday, September 26, 2008

Mama's corner


I've threatened for months to start my own blog. Jeff's posts are always so well done that I don't want to take away from what he is doing. Plus, a mom needs a spot to call her own, especially in a house full of boys who invade every corner with their toys or presence. Of course they invade every corner of my heart as well.
Living overseas isn't always conducive to keeping family and friends updated on what goes on in our daily lives. But blogging is. So...I'll blog. To help you see what you are missing by living so far away! lol No, not to see what you are missing, but to see into our corners. To see these precious boys who mean the world to me and how they are growing, the teeth they are missing, and the silliness they are creating.
From my corner...to yours.

2 comments:

lonalee said...

Stacey -

What a WONDERFUL idea...your BLOG! How my Mom would have benefited from this form of journaling and communication with folks 'back home', 50-60 years ago when she was a mom of 6 in a foreign country. I so enjoyed reading from a Mom and woman's perspective.

I thought I read that you are expecting again.. did I pick that up! DOn't know how I missed that in previous correspondence.

I also heard you will be having guests from MN soon --- as in "IN-LAWS". How blessed theya re to be able to travel to Peru. I wish I were going with them!

THis Blog helps me to know more specifically how to pray for you on a daily basis.
Thanks again - Lona

RhondaRoo said...

Stacey, I can't believe how big your boys have grown. And I can't believe you're expecting again this spring. I had the blessed opportunity to spend Labor Day with your folks and just loved it. I'm about 100% certain I won't be joining your mom when she comes to visit after the new one comes along. :(