Monday, March 11, 2013

Sweet, sassy Sophia turns FOUR!!!

She is joyful, yet spunky.
She is sweet, yet sassy.
She is caring, yet independent.
She is courageous, yet cautious.
She is my daughter.  And she just turned four.

After having 3 boys in 3.5 years, not only was I sure I didn't want more kids, but I thought it absolutely impossible to produce a girl.  Yet on March 3, 2009 a sweet child was born, and not only was this the most beautiful child in the entire world, this sweet child was a girl.  Our Sophia Noelle.

We love you, we're proud of you, and we can't wait to see your sweet face every single day.  You bring joy and balance to our family, and I pray that this year you will learn more about who you are, how much you are loved, and that you will be proud of who you are.  


















 

No comments: