Monday, November 18, 2013

If my mom tells me I'm a princess, then it must be true!

When Jeff and I chose to try for another little Krohn, we were blessed beyond belief to find out it was a girl!  Sophia has been the sweetness to our family, the light in our lives, and the touch of pink that we all needed.  Her brothers adore her and she adores each of them.  She makes us laugh, gives us that little taste of drama, and now I'm not the only one to leave long hair all over the house.

When we were planning for our Home Assignment, I had talked to my Mom and we decided an all-girls trip was in order...and we knew just the place!  Disneyworld!!  We lived, ate, and breathed princesses for 4 days straight and we'll never be the same. :)  I will admit there was a sense of entitlement after the trip was over, and it took a couple weeks to come down from the princess "everyone look at me and spoil me" platform...but it was worth every single princess wave!!














No comments: