Wednesday, June 10, 2009

3 months old!!



I looked back at my posts and had to laugh that I could hardly wait "3 more days" for Sophia to arrive....and now she's 3 months old already! We are just loving her so much, she brings constant sunshine to our family & others. When I arrive at school to pick up the boys, all the kids rush out of their classroom shouting, "Sophie" and gather around her petting her bald head! It's pretty funny, though I don't get any greetings until the boys realize they haven't even said "hello" to me.

She now smiles all the time, it's a gigantic "gummy" smile that shows her bottom gums...her little nose wrinkles up and there it is, a Sophia smile. She is also talking up a storm, cooing like crazy and even making "B" sounds as she blows bubbles at us. She is, for the most part, a very happy baby...though her colic time is between 5:30-7:30pm each night. She goes to bed around 8pm and sleeps until 8am...except for the past week when she has started getting up a couple times a night. I thought it might be her 3-month growth spurt, but it's been lasting a week. UGH. Hopefully she'll return to some normal sleep habits soon.

I can't believe how much we love this little princess...she for sure completes our family!

3 comments:

Allison Walton said...

And it's easy to see why--she's so beautiful!

Unknown said...

She is adorable! What a beautiful and blessed family you have!

Jeni said...

Awww what a beautiful little girl!