Friday, May 22, 2009

My kids



My kids are amazing, they can make me want to hug them and spank them all in a matter of a couple minutes! ha ha Jeff is leaving in a couple weeks and will be gone for a month. The kids and I will stay here in Abancay and try not to count down the days until Jeff returns. We'll try to enjoy our special time together and I'll try to be patient with the boys knowing that I don't have anyone to hand them off to during the day.

Typically when Jeff travels, he is gone for a week. During the week we get into a routine that works for us, the boys have to step up to the plate and help me a lot--especially now that Sophia is here. When I'm feeding her or she's fussy my hands are pretty much tied and the boys are on their own. They've learned to get their own breakfast and of course they dress themselves and brush their own teeth, but I do feel like it's sometimes hard for them to not have me free to do things with them like when Jeff is here.

But we'll trudge on and survive and pray for safety while Jeff is gone. It is my fault, after all, because I was the one who suggested he take this course...rats! lol

No comments: