Saturday, July 25, 2009

4 months old!!



The months are flying by, and our family is getting closer and closer to leaving Peru for a time. Where we are going--we have yet to figure that out, but at the very least we'll be returning to the States for a few months while we decide.

Sophia is now 4 1/2 months old, and what a carefree life she lives! She gets so much love and attention not only from our family, but also from anyone who we pass on the street! They LOVE her big, blue eyes--they always tell me her eyes take up her whole face! ha ha I still enjoy my princess, I love dressing her up in girlie clothes, and I love the fact that the boys "need" to know where she is and what she's doing at all times! From the time they wake up, they are inquiring as to her whereabouts. When I arrive at the boys' school to pick them up, all the kids rush out shouting, "La Sophie ha llegado" (Sophie has arrived!!)...then they remember me and greet me--sometimes.

Sophia is now rolling over from tummy to back--mostly because she hates tummy time and has figured out that that is the surefire way to keep from being stuck on her tummy! She is eating rice cereal a couple times a week, and she has stopped sleeping through the night (grrrr), but is still going 6-7 hrs at a time. She smiles and giggles and "talks" nonstop and we can't stop kissing the top of her very bald head!

No comments: