Monday, December 10, 2012

Bury St. Edmunds

Arriving in Stowmarket and seeing all the beautiful little English houses was so much fun! I loved the doors on the houses and the fact that almost every house had a name!  I tried, unsuccessfully, to get into the drivers' side of the car a few times, forgetting that the drivers use the other side to drive. :)



Waiting with the crowd to see the Olympic torch run by



The first weekend I was able to see the Olympic torch pass through what is probably one of my favorite little English towns, Bury St. Edmunds.
I don't know why, but I love old cemeteries

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Stacey- I just found your blog! My cousins lived in England when we were in HS and they both graduated at that huge church/cathedral- I was able to go to one of the graduations there. I love that little town!!